Saturday, September 12, 2009

It’s Been a While

Aloha, everyone! I'm back! I haven’t posted on this blog site in almost 2 months. The thing is, I’ve been so busy with study and life things that I haven’t had time, and honestly, I haven’t had the urge either. That said, I’m ready to start again. The only problem is that I don’t know where to begin…

OK OK, the main reason for I'm blogging today is just to wish congratulation to both of u-Elena and Hendry whom were getting married on the 9th of September 2009. Congrats on your wedding! Truly happy for you guys. I wish you both a very happy life together for eternity. As quoted from Shakespeare, "God, the best maker of all marriages, combine your hearts in one, your realms in one." They were officially a pair of husband and wife-Mr and Mrs Tan. *applause*

I feel happy for both of them but I am sad because I could not attend their wedding ceremony. It's was my schooling day. Sob sob. Talking about my school rite, sigh, you know why? My schooling hours have been extended from 7.20am till 3.30pm. Woah! Imagine how tired am I? Super duper tired. Damn exhausted. The government is like trying to change our form 6 lifestyle into college lifestyle but but but we still have to wake up early in the morning-damn stupid right! Thought can sleep longer. Sigh~~~ OKOK! Cut the crap! I don't feel like mentioning about my school now. Back to my sister!!!!

Seriously, I am happy for you both. May God bless you and Hendry forever to be happy and your marriage last forever. May your 'Special Day' be fill with tears of joy, laughter & blessing. May you both have a wonderful marriage. Again, congratulation on your wedding. A new start and don't let the excitement stop. Everyday is a new day.

Pictures time. Hahahaha.... I had stole some pictures from your facebook. Hope you won't mind =p


This is a picture of my eldest sister and my bro-in-law. You look damn gorgeous and Hendry looks damn macho. The sweetest couple <3

My parent

Showing off their handcuffs =D

Daddy and Mommy said,"You are no longer a small girl."

I like this picture. Mrs Tan,the I-phone ambassador *laughing*

Looks like someone is regretting now =b

I like those white roses
Jie, I am jealous now. =P

Phewwwittt!!! Sexy Back!! XD

May You Both Live Happily Ever After Till The End Of The World <3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for ur wishes <3
    I wonder why u keep mentioning my name o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome ^^
    i keep mentioning ur name??

    ReplyDelete