Sunday, September 27, 2009

School reopens tomorrow!!!

Today is Sunday! Sigh~ Why is Sunday comes too fast? Time passes by so quickly each day,especially Sunday. And, my raya holiday is over. One week is just gone without doing anything. Neither doing school homework nor studying. School reopens tomorrow. Why does the time fly so fast? Why does time go faster as we get older? Do you ever feel like time is just flying without ever a moment for you to stop and breathe? I just realized that as I am getting older, time flies really fast. I am 17+ now but I like a girl who is 14. In other words, I am still childish. I will turn 18 soon which means I am getting older.

I wish I could invent a time machine. I want to invent a time machine which can brings me back to my Form 4 life and time stops there. Suddenly miss those moments. I miss my ex schoolmates so much. I miss Mei Fenn, Elaine, Fion, and many mores. I had a lot of flash backs on those days. Mei Fenn and I used to ate Nasi Lemak and drank Pepsi for our recess. After eating a very spicy food like nasi lemak, you need to cool your tongue rite! So we drank Pepsi to cooled down our tongue. That feeling is seriously chun. It's like both of us addicted to Pepsi. *PEPSI JUNKIE* Not only that, drink carbonated water will also make me feel more semangat.  Oh ya, not to forget our fave Asam Soup Mee. Suddenly, I am craving for our secondary school foods. Seriously miss those foods badly. =(

I heard, the older we are, the mature we become. I wish this could be true. I am 17-no longer a small girl but yet I still behaving like a small kid. I don't want to be childish anymore. I hope I can do everything on my own. I need to stop depending on other people all the time. For instance, I could wake up on my own, no more depending on my sister and so on and so on...................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment