Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I cant donate blood :'(

There is a Donation Blood Campaign held in our school today. Eliz and Chew Hong wants to donate and so do I. I must get permission from my parents because I'm still under 18, so, i called mom asking her whether she will allow me to donate blood or not! YAY!!! She allowed me to donate. She said, "Up to you!" but i think she quite afraid that I might faint during the donation. Ok. Next step, get permission letter from Pn Amelia, our counselor teacher and gets her signature as well to prove that she as "our guardian" allowed us to donate blood. Then, they do some test on my blood to check out which group of blood I belongs to. While doing this test, the nurse asked me a lot of questions. She asked, "Is this your first time?" I nodded my head and say YES!!! *nervous*
"Did you take any medicine in one week time?" No, I said. She asked, "What time you slept last night?" 1 sumthing, I answered. So, what time you woke up this morning, she asked. I said, about 4 sumthing. Oh, you are not allowed to donate blood because you don't get enough time of sleeping. You must sleep at least 5 hours, and you might faint when you are donating blood because of inssufficient time for sleeping, so, it's better for us to take this precaution, she added. Oh, no!! I want to donate blood. Arghhh.. I missed this chance. *sad*

At hall






Chew Hong and Elizabeth

Elizabeth's warm blood


PEACE


Look at the huge needle..LOL!!!


Chew Hong's hand




Eliz's blood

No comments:

Post a Comment