Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Testing Kim's new camera

Yesterday, I supposed to stayed at home and study but I ended up with shopping at Sunway. My sister wants to shop not me. I was just tagged along. I cant be sitting down on a chair......holding a book for a day? Seriously, I will be mad because time is passing slowly. So it's better for me to follow her go Sunway to make the time pass faster. Both Johnson and Rachel were tagged along. Rachel brought along her baby. Her dSLR! NIKON D90!!! Waaaaah!! I got the chance to use it so I must appreciate it. *grins* Damn heavy wey!!! Never knew that it's damn heavy.

We had our lunch there. At Canton-i Restaurant-a truly Hong Kong experience. I heard that Canton-i Restaurant (Kong Dong Kam Chu) is under Dragon-i Restaurant (Long De Chuan Ren), my sister told me this. I think Dry Char Siew Wanton Noodle are the most popular dishes in Canton-i Restaurant. I love the Dry Char Siew and Wanton Noodle, the Char Siew tastes delicious. Good! *2 thumbs up* Char Siew is also known as barbecued meat (usually pork) in China. Anyway, if you never try this before, you should go for a try. Oh ya, not to forget their egg tart and egg yolk bun. The egg tart was still hot and very very very fresh. yummmy~ Sounds tempting rite? Reminder : Dont forget to bring your tissue along because they will give u a pack of wet tissue before the dishes are served and it cost you about RM2. It's not worth it.

Oh ya, Kim brought a new camera-Canon Ixus 9515. So, my sister borrowed it and test it there. Here was her results. Quite clear! But it doesn't look as clear as I thought once I had uploaded in the blog. Weird!?



Rachel's dSLR-Nikon 90 *envy*



I was wondering why all the foods look so tempting?



Cute Lil Pig Bun
Cute rite?? But we did not ordered because we think it's not worth it!
2 for RM6?? It's just a red bean bun.
Sigh~ Reminds me of Bah Kut Teh.LOL.....




No need to introduce,i guess!



This is Johnson.



This is Rachel *small but cool* LOL



What a weird look,Johnson!!!



Rachel.Me.My Sister



Egg yolk paste is inside the bun. ^^
Must try must try.
Actually, I don't really like this bun.
I prefer Dragon-i's egg yolk bun. Nicer!!! =D



Here comes the fresh egg tart. Looks tempting? *grins*


P/S: The picture of Char Siew Wanton Noodle is with Rachel. I'll upload it once I get the picture.=D


No comments:

Post a Comment