Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I had felt the earthquaken *grins*

Woohoo!!! I had felt the earthquake. At last... My first time =) It is happened just a few moments ago. I was facebooking. And, I was sitting on the floor. Suddenly, I felt my bed shaking. At first, I tot I am having headache or wat. But later on, everything in my room starts to shake for a few seconds. OMG!! EARTHQUAKE EARTHQUAKE!! CHUN~~~!! I quickly sat up and ran over to the living room. 'Mom, I felt the earthquake.' My mom was like huh?! 'Where got? You maybe having headache.'says my mom. My sister interrupted in between, 'Are you crazy? Howcome I cant feel it?' Am I the only one who feel it? YES! WOOHOO!!!!! It actually wasn't that strong. =(

Luckily, I didnt took my nap just now. I used to take an evening nap every Wednesday. After badminton practice, I was damn exhausted and tired. Damn lucky wey. If not, I am going to miss out. Phewww~~~ I still could remembered it had happended before but I forgot when was it. 3 or 4 years back?? I was sleeping. Damn it. Basically, it came from Indonesia. It's like half of the Indonesia went missing.

I am quite happy today. I was quite satisfied with the attendance of badminton club members today. Normally, it's like less than 10 students (5 or 6 students) but today, more than 10. *grins* Ang, Kok Ann, Boon Siang, Chay Hou, Kam Ho, Kim Lin, Mian Yer, Chee Hui, See Wen and Yaw Guan came. Congrats, pupils! And, thanks for coming. =)

Api's birthday today-18th birthday. She is officially legal. LOL! Gave her a suprise. I was just tagged along. Kyalin is the one who planned it. Yun Chin, Li May, Amy, Cheng Ying, Mian Yer, Chee Hui and See Wen went. She felt touched, i guess. LOL! Anyway, happy birthday, Api! May God will bless you.
 
My friend told me that this earthquake came from Sumatra, Indonesia. Everyone is like discussing about it inside facebook now. It's like a hawt topic now. LOL. One of my friends were sad because she missed it. Pity Sweat Chen! Sigh~ Another friend lagi funny. Seriously I laughed non stop when I heard this. Funny fella. What will you do after the earthquake happens? Run away of course. But this fella ate sugar after the earthquake happens. What a funny friend!  *ROFL*

OH NO!!! I got a bad feeling about this. Seriously. TSUNAMI IS COMING BACK!!! OH NO~~~ Are we all going to die soon? Hopefully yes!!! HOORAY!!! Let's die together. R.I.P =)
Oh ya, my exam have been postponed. It's not next week. What a relief!!! HOORAY!!!

P/S. : 1) Funny Datin Gear!  =D
         2) Tua Pui Kia, don't be naked when you are sleeping! Don't catch cold ya! =b
 

No comments:

Post a Comment