Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I <3 You




This video reminds me of Belle. Mishka looks exactly like Belle. Hers eyes,i guess! Blue in color. I wonder Belle could ever speaks like Mishka? That is absolutely adorable if she can! Friggin cute. =D

Sigh~ I miss both Max and Belle. They are Siberian Husky! Max is belongs to Hendry while Belle is belongs to Elena. I wonder what were they doing now? I wonder they still could remember me or not? Sigh~ I don't know that much about Siberians but for me, they are friendly though they are fierce in looking. Trust me! They are beautiful and they don't bark much but Max barks a lot compared to Belle. Whilst, they don't bark that much, they howl and similar to a wolf.

According to my sister, they need to exercise. So I used to bring them for a walk around my house area every evening. Sometimes we run, sometimes we jog. But most of the time we walked. Seriously miss those moments. Each and every time I brought them for a walk, my neighborhoods will kept staring at both of them. But now, Hendry's maid took over my job. Sob. Looks like she could handle both of them. I mean take good care of them. It wasn't that hard actually. It's just that you have to clean up theirs poos and pees. That's what I hate the most! I am not afraid of been dirty but seriously it is friggin smelly. :S

I like to bathe them but I seldom do this because Hendry and my sister will always bathe them every week. It's hard to bathe them because they will run here and there. But it's fun because you will get wet too in the end! The most funniest thing when Hendry wore like a butcherman. Should be a butcherdog! Hahahahaha..... He used to wore apron made from plastic whenever he wants to bathe them. He doesn't want his body to get wet,i guess! Seriously he looks like a butcherman for me. Hendry,the Butcherdog. This is friggin funny. =P

But eventually they have moved to their new home. Sob sob. They'll be more comfortable in air conditioning. Twice a year, they'll shed or "blow" their undercoats and hair will fall out in clumps. So we used to brushed their fur frequently to keep their fur nice.

Besides, Huskies are commonly used to participate in skijoring. It's basically cross county skiing with a tow line attached to a dog's harness. I want to have an experience on this. Actually, I was craving for this long time ago. It happened to me right after I had watch Snow Man. Seriously chun! Imagine that!!! It's seriously gonna be fun. When will I get this chance? Sigh~ Wake up! No more dreaming, Evon.

P/S : I miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment