Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FINAL EXAM IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!

Today, we got our final exam time table! SHOOT!!! *stunned* It's just around the corner. Starting from the 6th till 16th of Oct 2009. How many days do I have? About 3 weeks?? *open the mouth wide* I had counted again. It's 19 days. Die die die. What am I doing now? Still slacking around. WTH? I supposed to study and do my revision now instead of blogging, facebooking and playing barn buddy game. But I can't! SERIOUSLY!!! I don't have the studying mood recently. I can't even have a look at my books. It's like when I started to open my book, lotsa things will just came into my mind. Distracting my mind. Then I will keep on thinking, thinking and thinking. Something which is not even related to my studies at all. Where the hell my mind goes? LaLa Land, i guess! Sometimes, I think too much. As a reminder to myself from Mr. Mong, " You can't be a thinker! It's not easy to be a thinker!" So I shouldn't think too much now. I should concentrate more on my studies now. ^^


Plus, I can't sleep well nowadays. I mean I can't fall asleep at night. It's like I can't even sleep neither closing my eyes though I had lay at my bed for an hour. More than that,I guess! Am I having insomnia disorder? What is Insomnia? I had google up and these are the results. Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by inadequate sleep quality and quantity. These are the following symptoms:
  • Difficulty falling asleep
  • Waking up often during the night and having trouble going back to sleep
  • Waking up too early in the morning
  • Feeling tired upon waking
  • Sleepiness during the day
  • Irritability and problems with concentration or memory
I guess I am having all these symptoms now except for the THIRD symptom. LOL. I can't even wake up in the morning. My body is like damn heavy. In other words, LAZY BUM. Every morning, my sister will just yelled at me, "Evon Low,wake up! EVONNN LOWWW!!! WAKE UPPPPP!!!" I'll wake up most of the time. Usually, I'll asked her to give me 5 minutes more to sleep. And, please wake me up after 5 minutes. But sometimes, I'll just got annoyed by her. This is what I replied her when I was totally fed up. "You are very noisy, u know or not? Tell mommy that I don't want go to school today. I wanna sleep edy. Please don't disturb me. Bising betul." She will not bother me then. What a relief! But after that, my mom will come into my room and shout, "WAKE UP!" I'll straight away get up from my bed. Immediately!! Hahahah...


OKOK!! From now on,I promised myself not to go out this whole raya holiday. I am going to use these precious time to study. Evon Low,wake up!!!! Stop slacking around!!! *pinched my cheeks* Ouch!!! I am awake now, I guess! No more thinking and dreaming, Evon!

No comments:

Post a Comment