Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thanks, Mei Fenn

I haven't blogged in a while. Thanks to Mei Fenn for taking me out to lunch. It's been quite a while since I last saw her. When was it? Her birthday, i guess! Anyways, I was kinda happy to see her again. I think that she is just the same. Still a blur! And, SAMPAT! LOL

She brought me to a dessert shop about 3 something in the afternoon. So it is considered as my tea time. Before that, she fetched me back to her house to mandi first. LOL. I was just after my school hours. I think I am too dirty and smelly after school hours. Mei Fenn, you know what! Your room was totally messy. This is not very messy compared to mine. Tan Mei Fenn, clean up your room when you are free. Don't throw your shirts around. LOL. especially ahem ahem. I am pretty sure that you know what am I talking about. Right?? LOL...

The dessert shop was located at Subang. Opposite Asian Cafe, if I am not mistaken. I had never really went far away from Klang during weekdays. Most of the time, I will only be in Klang. I cant remember the name of the shop. Ermmmm. Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert Secrets, if I am not mistaken. Basically, they only sell desserts. She had ordered for me. It was quite good but I cant really recall what is the name of this dessert. The main components of the desert we ordered was cincau, sweet potato, and barley. Some may find it too sweet, though. But I think the reasonable pricing makes it a worthy try. I think I am obsessed with it. Nice and tasty. *2 thumbs up*


Looks tasty right???

 
Seriously, it is worth for a try. =)




 
Finished ~~~ ='(



Elaine>Mei Fenn>Me

On our way going back home, Elaine called me. So, we went to Elaine's house. Before that, she brought me to her bf's house. Actually, we were just passing by his house. Purposely. I think Mei Fenn missed her bf so much. She and her bf had been separated. Pity her. Then, I followed Elaine to Chi Liung's PM. I saw Nicholas Sim and Kian Eng. LOL. I realized I haven't been to pasar malam in a while. Reached home about 6 something. After that, my sister and I went to Dewan Dr. Ko. I had my dinner at Sriga,Chi Liung with my sister and her friends. Reached home about 10pm. Take my shower, online for a while and sleep. I didnt do my homework at all. Neither study! Looks like I am not well prepared for my final exam. =(

P/S: I hate myself for been so stupid!!! I would not trust anyone else except for myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment