Monday, October 12, 2009

Independent

Previously, I had blogged about myself. I am just trying to express my feelings of loss control of my mind. FYI, it's not for the sake of writing, but for the sake of releasing my anger. When you read what I had wrote, it may be a little depressing or it may sound like I am in a deep depression. Well, actually I am neither depressed nor sad. I look like a happy go lucky type of person that is always happy, and cheerful, right? Yes, indeed, I am.

But I am just an ordinary human being and my life still goes on. My life is up side down. Same goes for everyone. But even if I am feeling down, I will be just fine after all because I think there is no point of been upset, depressed or sad. As if like the world is about to end. I take things easily and I let things go easily as well. But somehow it took me a long time to let it go. And, it's always good to let go as it means something better is coming towards you. I dont want to have the same feelings because these feelings will destroy my life. I do appreciate my life as I think that God had endowed me with a good life. I am so glad that I was born normally. Thank you, God!

And, I LOVE MYSELF though I hate myself. I would not do anything to hurt myself when I am feeling down. People seem to be committing suicide when they are feeling down. But I will not commit suicide! Or do anything that hurt myself as I am already been hurt too much. For me, suicide is just a cowardly or foolish act to avoid facing reality. I will still face it no matter how hurt it is. No one gets through life without being hurt by another person. Throughout those experiences, I had learned to become more independent. As they say, no pain no gain. Anyways, thanks for everyone's concern. I am fine. No worries. =)

P/S: Mong is killing me. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment