Sunday, October 25, 2009

WHAT IS A FRIEND???

I am tired of everything. I am tired of all the crap that goes on. I wish I could just drop everything and leave this town now. I wish I could go back go back to those days at secondary school where all the fun was happening. I am not happy with my current life. It's an unfortunate fact that sometimes, life's just not fair.

I had learned that I could not trust certain people especially people surrounding me. They are worse than I thought. For them, friends are useless. They "use" their friend for some certain purpose. I had understood why they people don't appreciate friendship. I'm just realizing how selfish they really are. I had been unfortunate to make friends with those people who don't appreciate it. People tend to take things and people for granted. Sometimes, other people try to take advantage of your good nature. Even a stranger would most probably appreciate it.

What has to be done, it has been done. But whatever I have done is a big waste of time. And, it is a piece of crap. I finally realized that I was just being plain silly within the past few months. Everything that has once happened is supposed to be a memory, good or bad? For me, it's a bad memory. I still have flashbacks of everything that happened. I hope that everything that happened were all just a nightmare. But it was not a nightmare.

Are you trying to be friends with someone to be accepted into a certain clique, or because you'd like to get to know someone else that he or she knows? That's not friendship, it's opportunism. This is an example showing how people take other people for granted. There are a lot more of example.

A dishonest person has no chance of having true friends. Keep your promises, do what you say you are going to do, and most importantly, don't lie! Lying leads to more lies, and people will eventually figure you out. Once you begin to tell a lie, you've got to tell another lie to cover up the first lie. And then another lie you must tell and your lies won't stop at two. Once you begin to tell a lie, it is easier to tell another lie? I do believe one lie will lead to another lie and to more lies.

We should know the boundaries. Please bear in mind - things you and your friend discuss should be treated with care - your friend is not sharing this information with just anyone, and may not want to. Keep it to yourselves. She shared it with you - and only you, as far as you know. Don't talk about your friend behind his or her back. Nobody likes a backstabber.

It's been good to know their real person before we are fully committed to friendship.

What is a friend? What does being a friend mean to you? What does it mean to be a friend? What does it mean to be someone's friend? What are friends for?

P/S : I had been told by a 15 years old kid that  LOVE IS A PAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment