Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tomorrow will be a PATHETIC day

School was closed several days for the Form 4,5 and upper six students due to the PMR examination. My school had turned into a PEACEFUL place for these few days. What a nice and peaceful day! No disturbance. No noise. No one to commit crime. Or against discipline rules. And and and NO FIRECRACKERS. Peaceful school... ACS?? Peaceful school?? LMAO!!! Stop dreaming, Evon!!! Arghhhh... Tommorrow will be a PATHETIC day because those nuisance kids are coming back to school. I dont wanna go to school!!! Mr Mong will kill me if I am absent. Sigh~~
 Mr Mong took our free period to taught Chem last week. And he took my Biology periods as well. He was damn free. Mr Haeirul, my Bio teacher wasn't around because he got chosen for the PMR thingy. Look at these!!! I just calculated these!!!

How many periods of Chemistry I had for last week?
Mon (05-10-09) - 4
Tue (06-10-09) - 6 +  45 mins of colloquium
Wed (07-10-09) - 4
Thur (08-10-09) - 7 + 90 mins of colloquium
Fri (09-10-09) - I AM FREE!!! NO CHEMISTRY!!!

Ok. Let's calculate.
1 period = 35 mins
21 periods = 735 mins
                     735 mins + 135 mins (for colloqium) = 870 mins
It is equal to 14 HOURS 30 MINS

This is killing me. Mr Mong, you are killing me, you know! Luckily I still managed to survive and I am still be able to bear with him. He craps a lot. But it's funny, though. I like the way he relates Chem to our life and he taught us some applications. And, it makes sense. What the hillarious part is when he relates Yamuna with a guy named Vicra-Man. Example, Yamuna and Vicraman were held by strong hydrogen bond. Lotsa more. LOL.

Today is Yamuna's bday. She is officially legal. We celebrated her birthday at Modern.





Birthday Girl

This is Mong. My Chemistry teacher.
He likes to lecture his students a lot. LOL

P/S: I dont wanna go to school tomorrow!!! God, save me please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment