Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank you my sister <3

This post is specially dedicated to this "Leng Lui"
Specially for her.
Before she leaves, I seriously wanna take this opportunity to thank her.
Thanks to her. =)
She will move into a new family soon.=)
And, she will move into a new stage of her life.
On the 23th of Dec 2009 (next week..OMG..Time flies like an arrow,man!!!)
It's "her" day.
Congratulations on her wedding.
Thanks a lot to her.
Because she had brought me up besides than my parents.
(sounds dramatic I know but who cares la)
I am relying too much on her.
I depend too much, rely too much on her.
In fact, I rely too much on her for everything.
Now, I learn to not rely on her.
I'll promise to learn.
Actually, I am learning NOW. SERIOUSLY!
No more depending on her.
No more FUN!!!
No more borrowing her stuffs (awww....man......)
No more EXCITEMENTS!!! (oh no....)
No more ARGUMENTS!!! ("What a peaceful day," says Mom.)
No more sharing secrets. =(
No more.....having fun together, laughing together, crying together....and.....eating together..... (things I will miss the most)
No more...............................No more............................... (sighs)
I am going to be sad, seriously. =[ (I know this is dramatic)
Actually, it's all of us especially Daddy and Mommy.
I cry easily, I know. All of us know, actually. (ROFL)
So, I promised myself I would not cry.
I promised myself not to cry on her special day.
You Better Not Cry!
Thanks to this girl.
Oh ya, I have totally forgotten.
I should not call her a girl. Opps..
THIS GIRL IS A WOMAN NOW!!! (ROFL)
I should call her Auntie or Aunt Elena or Mrs Tan.
I think she prefers Aunt Elena, right?
Thanks to Aunt Elena. (no hard feelings ok?)
She gave us everything she's got.
Now, she has to create her own family-tree.
So, be a good wife and housewife.
No more being "naughty" *sarcastic smiley face*
Hey, please get us a niece or a nephew.
FASTER!!! MAKE IT AFAP!!!
(HEY, BOTH OF YOU GO GET A ROOM NOW-This sounds so wrong wei) *grins*
We can't wait to have a niece or nephew! Seriously!
My parents think the same, I guess!
I think my parents can't wait to be called "grandparent" (LOL)
Remember to be a GOOD MOTHER, Mrs Tan. =)
Thanks to her again.
She is definitely a good sister. (to be honest)
She is a wonderful sister who's full of things to be done.
She delights and amuses her family with all kinds of surprises and fun.
Yes, a sister's a wonderful female, it's a joy to have her around.
And when we need understanding, NO BETTER FRIEND can be found.
And when a sister is older, with each passing year, you will find,
She is always a GOOD COMPANION-the "sweetest" and "loveliest" kind.
Love You,
Evon and Family =)



 

 

 

 

 
 Give me this, please?




 

 




 

 

To be honest, I don't know how to edit those pictures but who cares la. The more I edit, the uglier it look. And, it is getting faker. So, it is better not to edit those pictures. Without editing, it looks natural. And, it's simple. Simple is nice. Words will describe those pictures. =)
Hey, don't get angry, ok?  Sorry for taking your pictures without your permission. Don't get angry, you know! You are getting married soon, you know! (Brides-to-be) Once you get angry, you know what will happen next! WRINKLES. ahahahaha... ANGRY=WRINKLES=UGLY BRIDE





No comments:

Post a Comment