Sunday, December 13, 2009

EVON LOW IS SO LIFELESS *ROFL*

Gosh... I felt so lifeless. I am so dead bored. I am feeling bored this school holidays. My school holidays are so boring. I want to go back to school. I spent most of my time facebooking, watching TV and playing games with my brother. Arghhh... LIFELESS!!! I've just been staying at home doing nothing. I needa burn my time. I would rather spend my time facing Mong for 7 hours than staying at home doing nothing. I think I miss him. I miss his Chemistry class. I miss his lame jokes. And, I miss my classmates. Everyone must be doing their homework now except for Evon Low. *ROFL*

Actually, I should stay at home and study, update my Buletin and do my homework but ended up playing games with my brother. Sigh~~~ Unfortunately, I hate my brother. I mean that I hate playing games with my brother. He can't admit defeat-this is what I hate the most. I am the winner ok! Ishhh ishhh ishhh... Either he will shut the damn thing off or he will restart the game. Hey, I am not patient enough to play again ok! Sometimes, he doesn't want to play in the middle of the game because he knew that he was going to lose. Well fine then. But he started to finding chances to scold me when I am playing solo. STUPID DONG KU-this is what he says. Urghhh... My brother is the most annoying thing in the world. But in the end I have to play with him because it would be boring if I am playing alone. Lagi la LIFELESS if I am playing alone!!!

Oh no... I need to start doing my homework!!! I need to stop playing games!!!

THIS IS THE MOST BORING HOLIDAYS EVER!!! EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment