Sunday, December 6, 2009

DENIAL

I hate denying that some people just have to lie to you to get away with things. Mainly because they don't believe that they can just tell you the truth and nothing bad will happen. Either way, that sort of thing happens. You way better off not denying anything and just telling that person or persons, what it is that is the truth!!!

Deny reminds me of saying "NO" to something or someone. It is a very LEGAL word. You might deny committing a crime or another allegation. It is not a happy word. It is usually a bummer. It is something that must be done to keep to world running along smoothly. We can't approve too much. That would be chaos.

People can deny many stages of their life. They think that they know better then anyone and everyone else. I hate when people deny things that they know are true, especially when I'm positive about them lying. I understand the biggest problem people have is that they can't accept views other than their own.

I don't deny that I have nothing to say about this word initially. I suppose you deny something you've been accused of if you haven't done it. Or, if you have done it, but you don't want people to know. I'm straining to remember the last time I denied something. It is very hard when we are denied something. But it is harder when we deny something to someone. But sometimes it is needed. Denial brings a greater desire to get something. DENIAL..... I am pretty sure that we all deny something.

Please bare in mind, never deny that which is true. What is Right or Wrong? To lie and to deny...doing these things will only make your life a mess. In the end, it will only guide you along the wrong paths.

P.S. I am really going to miss you. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment