Saturday, December 12, 2009

Right after tuition, I went to Asoka straight away with Elizabeth yesterday night. Fion, Api, Chai Yi, Kyalin, Amy and Shir Feng were there, too. I want to meet Jacklyn so much. She just came back from Aussie for her summer holiday. She would be enjoying her two-month summer holiday. I remember the last time I saw her when we were Form 3. She was kinda tomboyish, and has kinda short boyish hairstyle. And, she is still the same now. She didnt seem to change much. It is just that she became more feminine. She is still able to speak in Mandarin and Hokkien fluently. And, she is still "cho loh". I mean that the way she speaks is like quite "cho loh". And the same goes for me. LOL. I still remember the last time I spoke with her in msn. Last year!!! It was right before my SPM. I mean chatting with her. She told me that she would come back by end of year 2009. I was like "huh"? Oh no, 1 more year to go. And now, this is the time. One year had past. It was just gone.

Before they arrived, Elizabeth and I talk for an hour. We reached there an hour earlier. Out of sudden, I asked her a funny question. It isn't funny,actually. I mean that I've never asked her about this question before. Not even once. Because I think we are still studying, so, maybe, it is not the right to think about this. *sacrastic smiley face*

Evon : May I ask you a question?
Eliz : Uh-huh!
Evon : What is the most important criteria in choosing a boyfriend?
Eliz : He must love me!
Evon : Huh? That's all???
Eliz : Uh-huh!
Evon : I want to be the first one in his heart. I mean that he will definitely place you first in his heart.
Eliz : Same lah!!
Evon : Huh? Same meh?
Eliz : His priority will be given to you. You are the first one when he thought of everything. You are the first one which come into his mind. Basically, all things will be given to you. And, he must love me unconditionally.
*Nodding my head like yeaaa..... *
She continued... I dont go for looks or money. He has to love me unconditionally. That's all.
Evon : A simple love! =)

After makan, we went to Jeth cafe. Second round. They want to play poker. =)
Fion got double heart-attack. LOL.
Reached home about 11 plus. Almost 12 am. Tired~~~
Overall, I was happy to see them back. =)


P.S. I miss you, seriously. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment