Monday, November 9, 2009

*Namo Amitabha*

Last Saturday, my friends and I went to Taman Rakyat to do soil analysis for our Bio practical. Actually, I went there just to have a look. I wanna see how they collect their soil sample. All we need to do is to collect a soil sample back to school and do some analysis on it. We need to bake the soil too. Then, we have to eat it. All we need to do is taste it and we get to know what does ths soil contain! Worm? Earthworms? Centipede? Millipede? Ants? Termites? Dog's pee? Cat's poo? I need to cut the crap right now!!!

Actually, we need to determine the texture, water content, organic matter content, air content and pH value of soil. Sounds interesting right??? But it's hard to collect a soil sample, you know!! You need to dig out the soil and so on. My friend, Vicraman kept on complaining. LOL. What to do? He is the only man there. *rofl* He has more work to do. Tak akan he sit there and watch. If like that, for sure he is not a gentleman.

I have never been bitten by mosquitoes in Taman Rakyat but I do get bitten that day. WTH!!! I get bitten a lot. At my hands. 10 something in the morning wey!! Never knew that those mosquitoes are still active in 10 am. Damn itchy wey. I cant stopped myself from scratching both my hands!!! I killed them all. What a sinful day! I need to kill them for the sake of my life. Mosquitoes can transmit malaria-that is what Vic told me. I think I need to bring insect aerosol spray or mosquito repellent tomorrow because I will be going Tmn Rky again to collect my soil sample.





 


 Can you imagine how itchy it is??


The worst part!!!
The mosquitoes are just lucky. I let them suck my blood.
In the end, I killed them.
I am sinful!!!
*Namo Amitabha*

No comments:

Post a Comment