Saturday, November 14, 2009

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch Tyson <3 <3 <3

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch Tyson!!!





I love Tyson Ritter. He is so fucking "beautiful" but I think Tyson is waaay to skinny and I bet he uses drugs. Anyway, I still love him. I am obsessed with TYSON!!!!! WOW!!! I think I just listened to this song like 10 times in a row. I wanna touch TYSON!!!!! This song rawks. This is one of my fave songs by AAR EVER!!!!! I love this song. And, this song makes me love people. Watch how he swings his hips! Omg, so so so so hot!!! And, sexy!!! I know its sounds bitchy but who cares!!!

'I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch you. You wanna touch me too'. It just doesn't get out of my mind. It's so damn addicting!!!!!

I went to their concert with my friends (31st of Oct 2009). I was right there. I was right behind there.*sob* Actually, it wasn't that behind. A few rows away(more than 10 rows) but I am still able to see them. It's free. I will never get this chance again. I never thought I'd be able to see them live. I still remembered that he called us all his 'bitches' too. But, it's okay cos the band's performance was amazing!!! Tyson was awesome! He even wore a special thing for us because it was HALLOWEEN!!! Tyson ROCKS!!!!!! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch Tyson.



No comments:

Post a Comment