Saturday, November 7, 2009

Firstly, I want to thank you for being a good friend to me. You are like my best friend because I used to share my secrets with you. You may be wondering why I am willing to share my "secrets" with you! I find that it's been nice talking to you. I feel comfortable. You are a good listener. No doubt. You don't mind though I talk "dirty" to you all the time. I do appreciate you as my good friend but I don't know how to express myself my feelings. I don't feel so good myself, and I also don't really know how to properly express that. To be honest with you, I think that you are using me. But I totally changed my thinking now.

And, I wanna apologize too. Sorry for being unconscious about you and your feeling. I have got a bad feeling about this-I am going to lose you as a good friend. To be honest with you, you are a good friend. You are worth much more than a friend. It's worth of knowing you. Are you mad at me? Don't worry. I promise that I will disappear from your life. I will not disturb you again. Once again, SORRY!

P/S: Sorry, I misunderstood you. And, sorry, I misunderstood your post.

No comments:

Post a Comment