Sunday, November 29, 2009

I AM NO LONGER A SMALL GIRL *grins*

I just had my birthday a few days ago. I just turned 18 on Nov 26th. WOOHOO!!! I am legal now. I am no longer a small girl. LOL. And I thank all those whose wished me Happy Birthday. Thanks for the call, thanks for the text and thanks for the email. Thanks a lot!!! The saddest part is when someone was not in Malaysia when I am celebrating my birthday. She was enjoying her life at Bangkok. She was enjoying a peaceful day of shopping. It's not a day, it's everyday. Everyday shopping. Faster, come back. Baby come back to me, says Hendry! LOL. He is waiting for you, anxiously. And the same goes for us.  =(


Thanks to my sister. The first birthday present I had received this year. Love ya =)


Thank you for the birthday meal, Eng! =)


Thanks to Jana. Thank you for the birthday gifts. Thank you for celebrating with me. =)


Thanks to my schoolmates and Mong. Thanks for celebrating with me at Modern. =) 


Thanks to my ex-secondary schoolmates-Lee Swan, Sunnie, Kyeli, Ying Ying, Chiu Ying, Yen Yen, Sook Leng, and Chee Hui. Thanks for celebrating with me! We had a great time karaoke-ing. "I never had a dream come true" and "Lucky"-both of them are my fave song. Each and every time I went out karaoke-ing, for sure I would sang these songs. LOL. I would sing the song over and over again. Frankly, I am a lousy singer. *ROFL*

Thanks to Elizabeth, Chee Han, Boon Siang, and Chew Hong for the birthday meal. Thank you guys! =)


Thanks to Fion. Thanks for ajaking me to Euphoria. Frankly, I've never been clubbing. I had never been to a club before until that night. The most fun I have ever had. I had a really great time hanging out with Fion, Elaine, Yun Chin, Kyalin and Mingke in Euphoria. And, I am happy because I got to know Fion's friends-Kesavan, Boon Han and Tian Xiang. All of them are friendly. We had a blast, awesome crowd, and lots of dancing. Kesavan is a hilarious guy. He taught me how to dance and move my hips. I can't dance like him. LOL. Boon Han imitates MJ's dancing style. LOL. That's pretty funny. =)



Overall I love it. It was awesome. Thanks to my friends. Thanks a lot! =)


Pictures time.........



From my classmates. =)



My birthday cake. *grins*



Mong Kwok Seng =)








My classmates =)



From my ex-secondary schoolmates =)



Sook Leng>Me>Lee Swan



Kye Li =)



Ying Ying =)



Sook Leng =)



Convent Friends =)



In Euphoria



Fion>Evon>Elaine



Elainey =)



 




Fion and Tian Xiang =)



Fion and Kesavan =)


 
What a lesbi-gay!!!
Oopsss... Jason is going to kill me if he sees this.
Sorry, Jason. She is mine! =)


 
POSER =D



 Random break dancer


The End =)

No comments:

Post a Comment