Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I never really thought about him these past few months until I heard this song on the radio. Then, I started to flash back everything. Actually, there is nothing to do with this song. It's just a sad love song. I never knew this happened (it should never have happened), seriously, I never knew this would happen to me. Everything is out of expectation. Everything beyond my control. I don't deny that I have feelings about him. Try as I might, I can't shake the feelings in my heart.

I tried so hard to pretend he wasn't there, to deny his very existence. I thought it would be easier on me and on him if we both thought it never happened. Yet again I was proved wrong... You can't deny what you feel on the inside, you can't deny your true self... It just didn't work, so I gave in and gave up trying to deny the truth.

no matter how much i want to deny u in my life... no matter how much i pray, wish or hope for things to change within me... i cant never ever hate u or dislike u because u have already stolen my heart even without realizing it...





I wish to deny my existence. Not that I wish i was never born or anything, I just want the world to know that I don't really think I exist. I want to deny the thoughts that fill my head, all the doubts and the fears.... and no matter how hard I try to deny all of it I still find myself asking "why?"

P.S. : She can deny the truth
         but it will always find her.
         She can deny the past,
         but it will never leave her.
         She can deny her actions,
         but the blood spells the truth.
         She could deny her love,
         but that would just be a sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment