Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sometimes All We Need is a Good Cry




Yes, I really love this Korean drama. And, I really really love this song. It is my fave song from this drama. This song and its lyrics are so touching I had to post it. I will never be able to erase this song from my memory. think this song fits perfectly for them. I feel sad every time I hear it. (I cant help feeling sad. Am I overreacting? YES, I AM!) It makes me cry. (I am such a crybaby. I know I AM!) The tears would just come out every freakintime!


I find it is a really sad song beforehand knowing what the song meant. Now it means more to me with the English translation. It always touches me every time I listen to it. Every time I sing it or hear the song, it reminds me of so many things. The lyrics is just so heartbreaking. OMG it hurts cant help but cry! 


When you have a good cry, it might feel painful and embarrassing at the time, but you feel better afterwards. It we have spent a lifetime suppressing our sadness, we may actually need some practice crying in order to get back in touch with how we feel. Even if you are a guy and you cry, there is nothing wrong with it. I hate it whey guys it is shameful to cry! Only egoistic guys think it is shameful? Real men "DON'T CRY"!? Let me rephrase this sentence. REAL MEN DON'T CRY IN FRONT OF PEOPLE! As if they never cried before?! Hide and cry? Under the bed? In a corner? Well, that is even shameful! Crying is our natural way of releasing emotions of sadness or loss. So...Cry, people! :p


Random Script : Whenever I am feeling sad/stresses/upset I will listen to it. It instantly makes me cry. :'( I feel so much better after a good cry. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment