Saturday, September 11, 2010

GOOD NEWS! Guess what?  I am officially an AUNT! Lol.. I have visited my baby nephew today. Kim tagged along. Amy and Kim have just came back from holidays in Melaka. And guess what she brought home? FOOD!!! MALACCA FOOD!!! Ok, back to my baby nephew. He is so, so cute! This baby made my day. I am bit envious of him. Haha. My sister and bro-in-law are doing a great job. They are great parents, seriously. I am so happy for them. (It sounds dramatic, I know! haha...) When she was pregnant, it makes me want to have a baby. But I changed my mind after she delivered her baby. After seeing her going through all these things, I felt it is not easy to give birth. So perhaps, abortion could be easy. (I am being sarcastic.) Sorry, I do not have any picture of my nephew. =(

2ND GOOD NEWS! Belle gave birth to 4 huskies 2 months ago. They are so, so adorable! I feel so proud of Max and Belle even though they are not mine. Haha. They belong to my sister and bro-in-law. I have visited them, too. And, Damien (my sis's pomeranian) not to forget Teddy (my sis-in-law's poodle)


My sister and bro-in-law. This picture was taken few years back... They looked young. 

 Belle and Max. This picture was taken last year. Itu kaki Hendry! haha

Toldcha, they are SO ADORABLE! <3 

Sorry, they are NOT FOR SALE! =(

Me and one of the huskies! =)
Captured by Hendry using his Iphone 4. I am bit envious of him! HAHAHA!

P/S : Sorry again... :P







No comments:

Post a Comment