Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Here you go! =)

Yeahhhh, I have been gone awhile. Been busy and lazy lately... It's been awhile and here you go...

Evon Low,
Down to earth person who loves nature.
A natural animal lover, especially dogs.
Has a mindset of saving animals in the near future.

Always putting on a smile that all love.
Talks the greatest craps but a born entertainer.
Mind as dirty as the Klang river. =)
Favours the king of soups : BKT.

A sister who plays the best role as one.
A great moraled girl who sees the big 'V' as the beauty of life.
A decent girl living in the great big world.
Lastly, a great friend that one wont ask for more.

It is sooo farneh and "shocked", I got this so called "poem" from my friend. A farneh and effing hamsap friend. I felt so touched when I first saw it and yet I was laughing out loud. Hey,seriously I am not as good as you thought! But I seriously like this phrase - Mind as dirty as the Klang river, yet it is absolutely true. I think you have made a huge mistake. That decent girl sounds so wrong! LOL. I know you are actually insulting me indirectly. Sigh... Yeahhh, I love dogs! Dogs are my passion! And I love BKT, too. Hey, thanks for that "heart touching poem"! rofl. Hey, I am glad to know you. You are a true person. I mean you dont act innocent all like some "other" people did. I mean you don't go faking around. It's good to know you!  =)

Random Script : Top 10! I want BKT! =)

2 comments: