Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bombed by Mr Mong..LOL!!!

Monday-School as usual starts at 7.20pm and ends at 1.20pm. Eventually, i got extra Chemistry class until 2pm because Mr Mong had came back. YAY!!!!! MR MONG came back.*sarcastic smile*
Right after we greeted him, i asked him, "Mr Mong, did you miss us?" He started to laugh nonstop. Then, he said "Wait till i bomb you then only you know!!!" He continued, I am a badminton player, so missing this word doesn't exist in my dictionary!" Kena bombed by Mr Mong.*speechless*
And, it's not fair because he had watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at London. Not fair not fair not fair. I want to watch. Sigh~~~
After school, i got tuition at 4.30 till 6pm. Back to badminton tournament's preparation, I haven't finish creating the time table for the tournament which gonna held this Wed. Oh, God!! It's like damn rush. Eventually, I don't really know how to create but luckily Chay Hou-one of the board member helped me a lot. We need to stick it up at notice board tomorrow and the only thing to do is finish it by today. So, he came to my house at 8pm and we finished creating the time table at 11.30pm. Tired~~~ Thanks to him a lot. Kinda worry because it's getting nearer. I mean the tournament. I hope everything will run smoothly. Hopefully la. *prays to God*

No comments:

Post a Comment