Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day people!

So, Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day fall on the same day this year which means tomorrow. This means a double celebration for all those Chinese people. Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day people! *big smiley face*


As for Chinese New Year, I really do hope that the new year brings a change of luck for me as the last decade hasn't been fantastic. For those who are gambling, good luck in your gambling sessions and win more (from the banker). If you guys can't win any single cents, here are some tips that will help you. It's only for the superstitious people. These are some superstitions that are very common among Chinese people : wear RED (lucky color and promote prosperity) underwear when gambling, don't count any of the money gained or lost during a gambling session and do not touch someone's shoulder while he is gambling. Wanna win more? Just wear read undies over your head when gambling! But you must wear the most fancy cute underwear/panties/briefs/thongs/boxers! I bet you will win more! (roflmao) Anyway, to everyone celebrating CNY, have a great time and do take care on roads.


As for Valentine's Day, I hope that all lovers everywhere have a great day. Happy Valentine's day to all my family members, friends and my beloved one. There is one fact I want you know that I miss you so much. The bond that we share is unique and I am so incredibly lucky to have such a special person in my life. Since you came into my life there have been more fun, joy and love. 
( Don't laugh, I know it's effing disgusting. I bet when you read this, you are in a coma! =P )


Random Script : Sometimes A Sorry Being Said By The Mouth... Means Nothing From The Heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment