Monday, July 16, 2012

15/7 - Fatty's 11th Birthday

A picture of HandsomeFattyPing :)

Happy birthday to LKP. Once again, a year has passed and  it's my fatty brother's birthday yesterday, he's turning 11. Yikes watching my brother grow up makes me feel old. Oh nooo... :'( 
 But he's still a naughty boy for me. This fat boy eats like a machine. HAHA. Sometimes, he likes to mess with me. PFFT! I called my brother everything I could think of. I know I sound childish but sometimes I can't stand him any more and we always end up fighting. A siblingship war! LOL

So we held like a small birthday party for him and we invited a few friends to come over. 
It was just a simple and small barbecue party. Well that was all good fun and we all had a good laugh together. His birthday celebration was kinda special this year because we sang a few version of birthday songs and Rachel (Cindy's guitar teacher) played guitar and he was pretty nervous. 
We bought him his fave Secret Recipe's New York Cheesecake too. He was touched, I guess? LOL. 


Basically, 
we had a good time being together and making the most of our time. And o
ne good thing which has come out of this is that we have become closer and our bond has become stronger and STRONGER. :) The only sad thing is Amy's not back yet... :( She'll return very soon. :) She's still in USM having her final exam, I guess. Poor girl. Ganbatte! (In Japanese means good luck.) We will support you all the way, Amy. <3



True Fact #1 I love my family so much, really more than anything, ever. Nothing is more important than THEM. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment