Friday, November 5, 2010

Finally, I've graduated from pre-u/form 6 (STPM). "You haven't sit for your STPM yet you have already graduated." Mommy laughed at me. I don't think so I will be sad to leave ACS. I am partially happy and I am partially sad. Sad because I may not be seeing my friends anymore. Then we all go our separate ways. Sighhh... I am gonna miss them (friends whom I appreciated). I have quite a few friends whom I've enormously appreciated during this period (1.5 years). Quite a few means less than 5. HAHA. I am kinda satisfied with all the teachers I had. Some can teach, some can't even teach at all. Sorry, no offence. I salute all those teachers who are doing great. One of them is Mr.Mong. His full name is Mong Kwok Seng. I am so glad to have him as my class teacher. He is a very good and dedicated teacher. *thumbs up*  I still like him even tho he used to scold and pull my ears. Happy because I don't have to see all the irritating faces in ACS. HAHA. Seriously, Thank God. I won't be seeing them after STPM. Fuhh... :)


MY BEST GRADUATION PICTURE EVER! :)
I'm gonna miss him a lot. :P


I found it somewhere in acs. 
Fyi, I dont vandalize this school even tho I hate this school. =P


P/S : 18 more days!!! :'(






No comments:

Post a Comment