Thursday, June 18, 2009

YEAH!!! I'M BACK TO BE GREEN!!! <3

I'm so happy because I'm back to be a greenhouse member in ACS. I used to be a greenhouse member in Convent during my secondary life. I miss all Convent greenhouse cheerleaders especially Elaine and Fion. Greenhoue is also known as Loke Yew-what a name!!!!hahaha...Below shows the other houses name :

Red a.k.a. Skeat
Yellow a.k.a. Goh Hock Huat
Purple a.k.a. Eklund
and lastly.....
Blue a.k.a. KELANG
*that's pathetic-Eliz said so*

I was started to laugh nonstop when Elizabeth said that. It's was too funny. I mean her expression.

P/S: This is my very first time to blog. I don't really know what to blog actually. I'm so sorry if the post is very boring.



4 comments:

  1. Well keep it up.. = D

    Dont really understand what u mean by LOKE YEW etc etc..

    Maybe u shu elaborate more on wats LOKE YEW SKEAT etc etc..

    HAHA..~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hendry- I have no idea about this. Never mind. Just give me some time. I will find out and let you know asap.. ^^

    ReplyDelete